The Promoter is Jordans and Ryvita Company Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, Building A, 11 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia.
1) Information and instructions on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) Entry is open to Australia residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees, Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and retailers associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3) The promotion commences 8th September 2015 at 5:00 pm (AEDT) and closes on 13th September 2015 at 5:00 pm (AEDT), (“Promotional Period”).
4) This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity of their answer provided in their entry.
5) To submit a valid entry, an Eligible Entrant must, during the relevant Promotional Period, provide a written answer in the comment thread of the promotional post on the Jordans Cereal Australia Facebook page timeline answering the following question; Tell us which is your favourite Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola Recipe and why?
7) An Eligible Entrant may submit multiple entries during the Promotion Period provided they submit a different answer each time. These terms and conditions apply to each valid entry.
8) All entries received will be judged on 13th September 2015 after the finishing time at 05:00pm (AEDT). Entries will be judged by the Judging Panel. Prizes will be awarded to the Eligible entrants who, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel, have entered the most creative response to the competition challenge.
9) The best entry, as determined by the Promoter, will each win an entire range of Jordans Cereal including 1x Crispy Oat Clusters Chunky Nut, 1x Crispy Oat Clusters Flame Raisin, 1x Crispy Oat Clusters Raspberry, 1x Crispy Oat Clusters Strawberry 1x Crunchy Oat Granola Bursting with Berries, 1x Crunchy Oat Granola Extremely Nutty, 1x Crunchy Oat Granola Fruit & Nut Combo and 1x Crunchy Oat Granola Something Fruity. The total prize pool is approximately $55.92.
10) The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
12) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and proof of entry validity in order to claim any prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13) The Promoter’s decisions final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
14) Once the prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15) Dollar values are quoted in Australia dollars. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17) Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
18) Each entrant warrants and agrees that:
a. the entrant has created the entry themself;
b. the entrant is entitled to reproduce and exploit all of the underlying works in the entry;
c. the entrant will not submit material in their entry that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the entrant is the owner of such rights;
d. the entry has not been previously published in any other medium or forum worldwide;
e. they will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, threatening, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, or encourages, evidences or indicates conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violates any law;
f. the entry will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
g. the entrant has not granted rights to their entry to any other person which is inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter.
19) Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights of the entrant including to edit, alter and reproduce the entry, and that such consents have been obtained to the full extent permitted under the Copyright Act 1968(Cth).
20) Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that if their entry wins, the Promoter (any each of its assignees and licensees) have the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant.
21) Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22) Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
23) Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable. The Promoter and its’ associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused or provided by the entrant, or for any of the equipment associated with or utilized in this Promotion, for any technical error, or for any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
24) If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
25) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27) Participation in this Promotion is considered acceptance of the following:
28) Participation and entry in this Promotion is conditional upon the entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down by Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that their Facebook profile photograph may be featured on the Promoter’s page and/or any associated Facebook page for public viewing. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook at the following address: Jordans and Ryvita Company Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, Building A,11 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia